Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle Audit Vault Review
You can customize report templates. Audit report generation is automated.

Valuable Features:

I like the audit report. This product has a lot of report templates and you can customize them.

One of the useful reports is the activity report. Our customer is an insurance company. They want to log every detail regarding financial transaction activities (insert, update and delete). If something happens with the data, they can trace it to the person who performed the activity, and where and when they did it.

Improvements to My Organization:

Before we implemented this product, our client had to query the database to create an audit report. With this product, audit report generation is automated.

Room for Improvement:

I would like to see better DB firewall documentation. We still don't understand how to configure the DB firewall.

Use of Solution:

We have used Audit Vault for around two years.

Stability Issues:

It's very stable and runs smoothly. Our servers have never been restarted since the first installation.

Scalability Issues:

We have not had any issues with scalability.

The level of technical support was very low. They sent us an inexperienced technician.

Initial Setup:

Audit Vault was very easy to install, but not with the DB firewall. That's why we have dropped the DB firewall.

Other Advice:

Do the correct hardware sizing, especially if you want to generate detailed audit reports that include the SYS user.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle Audit Vault?

Our experts can help. 217,939 professionals have used our research on 5,608 solutions.