Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Review

It is a good data management system and the setup is easy and straightforward

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is as a data management system for analytics.

What is most valuable?

I really like the auto-tuning, auto-scaling, automatic load balancing, and query tuning in the system.

I have been using this solution only for a couple of weeks or months.

The solution is very stable.

The technical support is quick to answer but sometimes it takes too long to get a competent person on the line.

If you are familiar with Oracle products, the initial setup is easy and straightforward. The deployment took only a few hours because it is on the cloud.

Other options out there are Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse and AWS Redshift. Anyone who has to deal with analytics, to get the processes, marketing processes, and financial processes working, should consider a data warehouse solution because a data warehouse solution is always the underlying infrastructure for good analytics.

What other advice do I have?

I would like to see an on-premise solution in the future. There are other very good solutions in the market, so if I would rate it a ten, it would be the best in the market. I, therefore, rate this solution an eight out of ten.

Other