Oracle BPM Review

API interface needs improvement, and machine learning capabilities are needed

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to offer a business process management platform with user-friendly self-service capabilities and powerful MIs.

This solution is a one-stop-shop platform for all business workflow needs, using our own middle-tier and front ends. OBPM is used only for the engine behind the platform.

How has it helped my organization?

We rolled out a business process management platform using this solution.

This solution has given us a quick time to market, the ability to integrate with the rest of the corporate applications, and the ability to hire talent in low-cost locations.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are the robust workflow engine, service-oriented architecture, and BPM modeling capability.

What needs improvement?

The API interfaces could be more robust. Existing APIs in the product need to be fine-tuned, made more robust and flexible for adoption.

The product should be made available with all its current capabilities addressing known shortcomings on the cloud.

I would like to see current out-of-the-box MIs enhanced, offering more interactive capability.

Introduce machine learning and AI capabilities.

Change the front end and the ability to offer forms for business users.

I have been using this solution for three years.

The licensing model is good.

More Oracle BPM reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Camunda, IBM and others in Business Process Management (BPM). Updated: September 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.