Oracle BPM Review

API interface needs improvement, and machine learning capabilities are needed

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to offer a business process management platform with user-friendly self-service capabilities and powerful MIs.

This solution is a one-stop-shop platform for all business workflow needs, using our own middle-tier and front ends. OBPM is used only for the engine behind the platform.

How has it helped my organization?

We rolled out a business process management platform using this solution.

This solution has given us a quick time to market, the ability to integrate with the rest of the corporate applications, and the ability to hire talent in low-cost locations.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are the robust workflow engine, service-oriented architecture, and BPM modeling capability.

What needs improvement?

The API interfaces could be more robust. Existing APIs in the product need to be fine-tuned, made more robust and flexible for adoption.

The product should be made available with all its current capabilities addressing known shortcomings on the cloud.

I would like to see current out-of-the-box MIs enhanced, offering more interactive capability.

Introduce machine learning and AI capabilities.

Change the front end and the ability to offer forms for business users.

I have been using this solution for three years.

The licensing model is good.