Oracle Cloud Platform Review

Flexible solution that enables us to write Java scripts

What is our primary use case?

I want to get OCA for Java, so I am using it for practice.

What is most valuable?

I like that the program is flexible. I can use it to write Java scripts. I also like the website because it constantly updates me on things, like artificial intelligence, and the latest technology. I read the articles, on the latest technology that programmers can use.

What needs improvement?

There's one app I have to install on my device, the Articulate Player app. It's only available on Apple and Android, but it's not available for Windows. I can't run the program on my desktop, to use it to learn Java. If I want to learn Java, I have to install the program, but I would like it if was available for desktops. I use my PC to learn most of the time.

I've been using the solution for one year.

The solution is very stable. If you are using it to build an application, it's stable.

Technical support is helpful. I don't really need them. It's simple to learn how to use it.

It's very easy. I just accept to complete the install. Since it's an application, you just press install. The deployment didn't take long.

I implemented the solution myself.

What other advice do I have?

I would give the solution a rating of 8 out of 10.

I would like it if maybe they could create a curriculum for Java, if they can integrate a curriculum for learning Java specifically, for the certification. The Oracle certification for Java. I'm using it to teach kids how to code.