Oracle Cloud Review

Very stable with good ATI management but needs to integrate better with other platforms and vendors

What is our primary use case?

Primarily, we're using the solution when we get data from our IoT devices. We get a lot of data from there. We're collecting it in the cloud, and providing the cloud to our ATI.

What is most valuable?

From a platform perspective, the most valuable aspect is the ATI management.

The powerhouse management is very good.

What needs improvement?

The interface should be more user-friendly. Compared to other cloud environments, it's not as good. It should be implemented better from Passport. It should have a better link to the cloud to communicate more effectively.

The solution should integrate better with other tools and different vendors.

I don't know of any additional features that I would like to see added to the solution.

I've been using the solution for about one year.

Frankly speaking, I've been very impressed with the stability the solution offers. Everything is working very well at the moment, and we haven't had any issues or faced any bugs or glitches.

We've been in contact with technical support. We didn't have the best experience.

The initial setup, as I recall, was straightforward.

It only took one day to deploy the solution.

What other advice do I have?

We're partners with Oracle.

I'd recommend the solution.

I'd rate the solution seven out of ten. It's quite average, but effective. The infrastructure and formalizing of a custom platform need a bit of work.

Other solutions are better. Apache is also excellent.

More Oracle Cloud reviews from users