Oracle CRM Review

Valuable insights and dashboards, good reports, and impressive stability

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use it for the units related to marketing and lead management. We are using the latest version.

What is most valuable?

Everything related to insights and dashboards is valuable. It is great for tracking all the effort and generating reports.

What needs improvement?

The interface could be more user friendly. It is currently not intuitive, and it can be better.

The onboarding process for the end users of this solution could be easier, and there should be a few more things for user knowledge and training. It takes a lot of technical knowledge to get used to it.

I have been working with this solution for a little bit over a year.

I am pretty impressed with its stability. It is more powerful than I expected it to be. It is really interesting in terms of its capability to handle complex actions.

It is pretty good, but I really haven't given much thought to it.

They are a little bit slow.

It is not cheap. It is more suitable for big companies.

What other advice do I have?

I don't know if we plan to keep using this solution. I know our company likes the product and wants to use it.

I would recommend this solution. It is a really solid and useful product, but to really take full advantage of this solution, you should be a really big sized company. It is an excellent product for big companies that manage so much data. It is not a cheap solution, so be sure that your company size is aligned with this kind of product.

I would rate Oracle CRM a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
More Oracle CRM reviews from users
...who compared it with Salesforce Sales Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle CRM vs. Salesforce Sales Cloud and other solutions. Updated: September 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.