Oracle Data Quality Review
A little complex in terms of the designing the infrastructure but not too complex.

What is most valuable?

Data Cleansing, Profiling, Matching, Customizable platform to meet anyone's needs.

How has it helped my organization?

Identifies the data anomalies and correct them. Finds the duplicate data with the entire enterprise Customer/Product data and merges them to make a single Customer or Product unique across the enterprise.

What needs improvement?

Integration performance and availability of out of the box integration to more products (ERP Tools, Data Cleansing Software etc.).

6 Years

None

Used to have issues with the previous versions, but the product is pretty stable right now and added load balancing and high availability solutions in recent versions

No. Product is very scalable as long enough database space and application server memory and CPU provided.

Very Good. Product team based UK is very responsive and helpful for all the solution questions and fixing defects.

Good in USA through Oracle Support. Great in UK from Product team.

We used to use a different solution, but switched to Oracle Data Quality because of its range of features and platform to perform multiple requirements in the same tool.

Initial Setup is always very simple. Need to be tuned at application and database level for improved performance based on the data handling requirements.

In-house team. We are specialized in Oracle Data Management practice with Data Quality as one of our strongest suites.

Yes. Informatica Data Quality, SAP BO, Talend etc.

What other advice do I have?

I'd recommend this solution to anyone who is using data quality or would want to know the quality of data in their company and fix the data. Great Dashboards and Audit capabilities. Can be used as light ETL tool as well.

Matching and Cleansing capabilities are second to none in Data Quality space.

Disclosure: I work for the vendor.