Oracle Database Appliance Review

Scalable, simple to use and easy to maintain

What is most valuable?

The features that they're providing as skills are the solution's most valuable aspect.

The solution is simple to use and easy to maintain.

What needs improvement?

The testing aspect of the solution could be improved. Right now, it's done by us, but if they'd improve it with tools that would make things easier.

If we were able to use Oracle Database to create mobile apps, that would be great. I don't know multiple languages, like Java, etc. I need to learn a separate language, right now in order to do this.

We primarily use the solution for data storage.

The solution does crash. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen occasionally.

The solution is scalable. We have a few hundred people using the solution currently.

We've never been in touch with technical support. We don't have the internet password needed to connect. We typically use a third party if we require assistance.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More Oracle Database Appliance reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Apache Hadoop
Learn what your peers think about Oracle Database Appliance. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
457,459 professionals have used our research since 2012.