Oracle Database Review

Feature rich, stability like a shield and installs fairly easy

What is most valuable?

I would refer to Oracle's solution like a shield, it is very stable and has many features.

What needs improvement?

They could improve on making changes to their software faster, they are a large company and sometimes changes are slow. Also, Oracle can improve themselves in the cloud for Microsoft Azure systems.

I started using the solution 12 years ago.

When we are not able to solve a problem, we immediately contacted Oracle support team to help us solve it. They normally respond in a timely manner.

The installation can be easy. It depends on what you install. If you just install a database, it's easy but if you install some other programs it can be a little bit longer and difficult to install.

We have a team of approximately 10 technicians working on the deployment. Sometimes the deployment of the product can reach some barriers, not because of a fault of Oracle but sometimes the hardware systems being installed on are older and can cause some problems.

It would be a benefit if there were different pricing levels to help different size businesses. The product is a bit expensive compared to other competitors.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Oracle Database, I love Oracle.

I rate Oracle Database a ten out of ten.

More Oracle Database reviews from users
...who compared it with SQL Server
Learn what your peers think about Oracle Database. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.