Oracle Database Review

The flash drive recovery feature is the most valuable aspect of ODB for us.

Valuable Features

The flash drive recovery feature is the most valuable aspect of ODB for us. There have been many instances when a user mistakenly deletes important files from their flash drive and ODB has been able to recover that data.

Room for Improvement

The biggest area of improvement that I can suggest is with the stability. I've been using ODB for a while now, and there are have been occasional instances of bugs, glitches, and hiccups. It's never anything major, but they have been annoying. Yes, it's improved over time, but there always seems to be something that has to be fixed.

We haven't had any issues with deployment.

It hasn't been 100% stable, but I think over time it has become more stable than previously.

It has scalability. We haven't had any issues with being unable to scale it.

In our experience, the level of technical support has been in the middle. There are times when they're really good, and there are times when we've had to solve issues ourselves.

We didn't use a previous solution. It's always been our database product.

Although I don't do setups anymore myself, I found it very easy and straightforward.

Other Solutions Considered

We didn't look at other options. It was the first database solution we used.

Other Advice

It has evolved pretty well generally. There are consistently new features and Oracle is making ODB more useful.