Oracle Database Review

It's certainly been around for a long time. Stability is industry-leading.

Valuable Features

To say what is the most valuable feature of Oracle Database is tough because all of it is valuable. I can't necessarily describe a single, most important feature. It's certainly been around for a long time, it's incredibly scalable, and its stability is industry-leading. That makes is very reliable because we know it'll provide us with almost 100% uptime and it's flexible enough to meet our data needs. Oracle also has the best support in the industry.

Room for Improvement

The price is probably the main area for improvement. There are competitors, so if the people are looking for a cheap solution, they may pick another product that's more affordable for them.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for about 20 years.

We've never had any issues with deployment.

Its stability is the best in the industry. It's the main reason we've stuck with it for so long.

It has the best scalability of any database.

Technical support is fine. They have a very strong support team, so really they can pretty much solve any problem that we've had.

The initial setup is very easy and straightforward.

Other Advice

Oracle Database can be implemented at a small or large shop. They have a solution for every size.