Oracle E-Business Suite Review

It performs all of our accounting transactions and is the single source of truth for all our financial statements. They need to make the interface a little more slick.

Valuable Features

This is an enormous product and it's our ERP system. It pretty much performs all of our accounting transactions and is the single source of truth for all our financial statements. That's the most valuable feature of E-Business Suite.

Improvements to My Organization

It's where everyone in our organization goes to see any and all information and data dealing with our accounting and finances.

Room for Improvement

They need to make the interface a little more slick. It's form-based, so loading of the forms is pretty annoying. I would make the user interface friendlier and more workable.

Use of Solution

We've been using Oracle probably since 1990, or even before. We've been using R12 since 2010.

We had no issues with deployment.

It's been relatively stable. There have been bugs and subsequent patches. If we don't test properly, we'll come across a few issues.

It's very scalable. You can customize it as much as you want, but too much customization results in some issues, we've found.

We have pretty good support though Oracle Managed Cloud Services.

The initial setup is very complex. I wasn't there for the initial implementation, but just knowing what I know, it's very complex to get it set up. You need an implementation team or consulting firm to come in and help.

Implementation Team

I'm sure we used a third-party implementation team or consulting firm.

R12
More Oracle E-Business Suite reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Oracle HCM Cloud
Learn what your peers think about Oracle E-Business Suite. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.