Oracle E-Business Suite Review

Setup was straightforward because we wanted to use Oracle out-of-the-box. There were a few extensions, but we wanted to adopt the processes rather than change the system to support our processes.

What is most valuable?

It immediately resolved an issue we had because, as a spin-off company, we were operating on a transitional service agreement and had to get off the previous systems. E-Business Suit allowed us to do that, having an immediate impact.

What needs improvement?

Although I don't have daily, hands-on work with E-Business Suite, I know that my colleagues are concerned with its reporting and dashboarding abilities. They'd like better reporting on data and dashboard functionalities.

We've been using it for three years.

We've had no issues deploying it.

E-Business Suite wasn't initially stable, but it has been in the last year-and-a-half.

It has scaled for our needs.

The previous solution wasn't our system, so we had to do something else. At prior companies, our executive management and some of the leadership team had experience with Oracle and always had good success. We did a lot of homework and research. There was interest in considering at least one of the manufacturing ERP systems, and we did give that solution a consideration. But from a pure finance, non-manufacturing perspective, Oracle was the way for us to go.

It was straightforward because we wanted to use Oracle out-of-the-box. There were a few extensions, but we wanted to adopt the processes rather than change the system to support our processes. We knew that there was going to be expanded scope and implementations globally. We wanted to keep it simple.

More Oracle E-Business Suite reviews from users