Oracle E-Business Suite Review

Valuable Features

For us, the Finance module is the most valuable piece of E-Business Suite.

Improvements to My Organization

With the Finance module, we can manage our finance organization from a single system for accounting purposes. This is important to ensure that we have consistent financial information across our organization.

Room for Improvement

I'd like to see Oracle continue to optimize it by making it faster. The functionalities are pretty good as-is, but they just need to make it function faster.

Use of Solution

I've been working with it for about two years. The installation I'm working on has been around for 10 years roughly.

We have no issues with deploying it.

We haven't had any issues with crashing or downtimes or anything due to the product. It's been pretty stable, in our experience.

I believe it is scalable. I think it is one of the industry leaders for financials. Currently, we are roughly about a terabyte of data using it and have had no problems scaling it for our needs.

We've found that technical support has been challenging as they are not always the most forthcoming with information nor are they the most highly-trained techs when you open SRs. There have definitely been issues there, especially compared to the costs that you pay for the support.

Other Advice

There's always room for improvement, but we're overall happy with it.