Oracle E-Business Suite Review

With all the different modules that are available, the technology stack is very good.

Valuable Features

It provides a great SLA model. Also, with all the different modules that are available, the technology stack is very good.

Room for Improvement

We do a lot of inter-company transactions, and Oracle has limitations on inter-company transactions. We would like Oracle to have inter-company transactions for more than four inter-companies, or more than five, multiple inter-companies.

Use of Solution

We've been using it for about 15 years.

We've had no issues with deployment.

We are on an slightly older version as we don't apply as many patches as Oracle recommends because we feel it's not stable. So we've definitely had some stability issues that have prevented us from moving forward for the product.

We're able to scale it for our needs.

Technical support is very knowledgeable. I think normally the Metalink support is very good and sometimes we may have to reach out to them.

The complexity of the setup depends on whether you have a lot of requirements and are using many modules. It can be as simple or complex as you make it.

Other Advice

If you have a small shop, Oracle can accommodate. If you're a big shop, Oracle can do that, too. So Oracle is a solution for every kind of business. That's what I really like about E-Business Suite.