Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle E-Business Suite Review
SLA gives me flexibility to do things that I need without involving development.

Valuable Features:

I love SLA because it gives me flexibility. Not me, my team. I don't deal with it anymore. SLA gives me flexibility to do things that I need without involving development, not that I mind, but it's better to do it yourself. For example, adding descriptions that I need for for my Latin American business. It's a great thing. It's like a couple of clicks you have it without any development involvement. I love that. So SLA is good, AME (Approval Management Engine) is also very good. It's excellent.

Room for Improvement:

If you upgrade to 12.2.5 you won't have iProcurement problems. But if you upgrade to 12.2.4, you're going to get those in abundance. It's going to keep you employed till the rest of your life. So you upgrade to 12.2.5 to get rid of those. However, if you upgrade to 12.2.5 you will get localization support at zero level because it hasn't been added yet to the release.

So go figure, what I going to do when I have the whole world of Oracle in Latin America and I can't take 12.2.5? We opted for a broken iProcure that we're going to fix ourselves.

Use of Solution:

We've been using Oracle EBS since 1998.

Stability Issues:

Well, let's think about it. This product could be stable if it's a good support team supporting it. If there is a teams of experts supporting it, yeah, it is stable. But sometimes it becomes unstable and then a good support team jumps into it and makes it stable again.

Scalability Issues:

It's been able to scale for our needs.

1 visitor found this review helpful
774e7662 5d0e 4e26 bf58 8814b3a78cda avatar

1 Comment

774e7662 5d0e 4e26 bf58 8814b3a78cda avatar

Thanks! SLA is very flexible to configure and even business users can do it. No Development required most of the times

Like (2)21 September 16
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle E-Business Suite?

Our experts can help. 209,107 professionals have used our research on 5,560 solutions.