Oracle E-Business Suite Review

It matches with our requirements and pulls the data from an instance that is nowhere related to the Oracle Applications.

What is most valuable?

It matches with our requirements and pulls the data from an instance that is nowhere related to the Oracle Applications; it pulls out exactly what we require.

How has it helped my organization?

In one shot, we know what is happening. For example, if someone submits something from Salesforce, it immediately shows what the outcome. This data you can either transmit or not transmit. In this way, it is helping not only us but the customers as well.

What needs improvement?

We didn't go with the standard features of the Oracle SOA Suite in which the Oracle APIs were included; these APIs we wrote on our own. That might be the issue for us. If we had to use the standard ones, which were a part of the Oracle SOA Suite, it could have been better for us.

Rarely, we have experienced any downtime issues. That might be because of the DBS alerts that are missing.

It has scaled a little to our needs. I would give it a 6/10 rating for its scalability.

When we have to open a ticket with the technical support, it is resolved in a timely manner. However, for this purpose, we are not using the Oracle SOA support team; instead, we are using RemedyForce, which is a part of SFDC.

We did not look at any other solutions before because we got an analysis done by the Oracle team itself. They analyzed everything and recommended it to us.

What other advice do I have?

I'm really happy with this product.

There is a new software called MuleSoft that has come up and is similar to this product. I want to review it to see if it is better than this one. I have heard it is more simple to deploy than the Oracle SOA Suite.