Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle Essbase Review
Excellent features for faster calculations and response. Deployment a bit difficult in EPMA.

Valuable Features

Its multi-dimensionality, powerful calculation engine, aggregate storage applications are excellent features for faster calculations and response.

Improvements to My Organization

We are on consulting side but definitely client implemented it for are able to carry out their planning and budgeting exercise in optimize and well structure manner.

Room for Improvement

Variable attributes functionality need to be incorporated in Planning, though its available in Essabse I believe its still not in Planning.

Use of Solution

For the last 8 years we have been implementing Essbase for various clients around globe.

Application deployment process is very easy in classic way but yes I personally found it bit difficult in EPMA way.

No. if your application design is good stability is not an issue in stable version of Hyperion

Customer Service: Very good.Technical Support: Very good knowledge base to look for solution or previously fixed issues and timely support by able consultants.

Yes. Initial setup and configuration is made very straightforward in latest versions compared to earlier.

Other Advice

Essbase is a multidimensional database (MOLAP) is undoubtedly leading in that space. It leverages its powerful computing capability and combined with relational database gives hybrid flavor. Its powerful computing capability and scalability rates overall 4.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle Essbase?

Our experts can help. 242,522 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.