Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle Essbase Review
Excellent features for faster calculations and response. Deployment a bit difficult in EPMA.

Valuable Features:

Its multi-dimensionality, powerful calculation engine, aggregate storage applications are excellent features for faster calculations and response.

Improvements to My Organization:

We are on consulting side but definitely client implemented it for are able to carry out their planning and budgeting exercise in optimize and well structure manner.

Room for Improvement:

Variable attributes functionality need to be incorporated in Planning, though its available in Essabse I believe its still not in Planning.

Use of Solution:

For the last 8 years we have been implementing Essbase for various clients around globe.

Deployment Issues:

Application deployment process is very easy in classic way but yes I personally found it bit difficult in EPMA way.

Stability Issues:

No. if your application design is good stability is not an issue in stable version of Hyperion

Scalability Issues:

Very good.

Very good knowledge base to look for solution or previously fixed issues and timely support by able consultants.

Initial Setup:

Yes. Initial setup and configuration is made very straightforward in latest versions compared to earlier.

Other Advice:

Essbase is a multidimensional database (MOLAP) is undoubtedly leading in that space. It leverages its powerful computing capability and combined with relational database gives hybrid flavor. Its powerful computing capability and scalability rates overall 4.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle Essbase?

Our experts can help. 233,815 professionals have used our research on 5,900 solutions.