Oracle HCM Cloud Review

Delivers end-to-end functionality that complements all facets of the employee lifecycle

What is our primary use case?

We have roughly 4,000 customers using Oracle HCM Cloud.

What is most valuable?

There are a lot of features. I cannot say which is the most valuable. All of them complete each other.

What needs improvement?

There should be more digital assistance included, like chatbots.

The manager should have more control over direct and indirect reports. In short, the user experience and the user-interface need to be enhanced — especially for management.

I have been using Oracle HCM Cloud for four years.

This solution is very stable. I would give the stability a rating of 90%.

It's in the cloud, so, scalability-wise, you cannot control it; however, I can say that it's very flexible.

The technical support is very good.

Before we started using Oracle HCM Cloud, we used an in-house, customized solution.

I set it up myself. The initial setup is not complex, but it's not simple either, it's somewhere in between.

On average, it's not a cheap solution.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure that the person who implements it really knows the product.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of eight. I would give it a higher rating if they improved the UI and user experience, and reduced the price.

More Oracle HCM Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle E-Business Suite
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, SAP and others in Cloud HCM. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.