Oracle HCM Cloud Review

Good at building to client's needs with a robust roadmap and an all-around solid product

What is most valuable?

They've really taken the best of breed from another product. With the products that they're using, like HCM and Finance, they're very solid.

The solution is very good at building out a roadmap based on client needs and feedback.

What needs improvement?

The solution is still quite young, as a cloud service.

They just need to keep enhancing, listening to the customers, and enhancing the business needs of the customers. They need to really get their student administration system out. They need to get that done so that we can purchase that and implement it.

All systems are still growing, and they're enhancing those. I can't say really a specific area of functionality, or feature is lacking. It goes back to overall just listening to the clients and the business needs and enhance from that.

The product needs to keep improving the integration tools and the tools to load the data - that whole mechanism - in order to allow for flexibility in the configuration.

We've been working with the solution for four or five years at this point. We're new to the cloud.

In general, the company is very good at receiving feedback and improving on their solution.

The solution has a SaaS licensing model.

What other advice do I have?

We are a partner and have a relationship with a vendor.

As we use the cloud deployment model, we are always on the latest version of the solution. You don't have a choice. It automatically updates everything regularly.

This application is a software as a service model. Oracle hosts this. It's on their infrastructure. I'm not sure where they have their own infrastructure, however.

I would rate this solution at an eight out of ten. It's my understanding that they are still enhancing a lot of things and there is still a lot of growth ahead for the product.

Private Cloud
More Oracle HCM Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle E-Business Suite
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, SAP and others in Cloud HCM. Updated: May 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.