Oracle HCM Cloud Review

Localized payroll, well integrated, and reliable

What is most valuable?

I work in Saudi Arabia, the localization is most valuable. This solution has localized the payroll which is a good thing. They are providing the same service to HR with the core HRMS system without budgets procuring separately. Performance talent management, Oracle performance management, and recruiting were different before. Previously, it was video recruiting and onboarding, now they have integrated it into a complete solution.

What needs improvement?

Cloud learning can be improved. There should be better integration with courses from other platforms. The courses should be able to be brought into the system and available for the user's software company.

In a future release, Oracle needs to provide a tool that is easily customizable. It also requires a lot of effort trying to develop in Oracle Cloud. There should be a visual builder tool like they provide for Oracle customer for visual customer services. This visual builder is a similar type of service for all applications that is available and it would be much better.

I have been using this solution for approximately six years.

The solution is stable.

Most of our clients are medium to large scale businesses.

I have found the technical support to be helpful. Most of all the support services are good.

The implementation can take up to six months. This time depends on what module is being installed. For example, if a company is implementing a finance supply chain HCM and they want to deploy all the rest of the resources at the same time it will take five months maximum.

The solution is expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Oracle HCM Cloud an eight out of ten.

More Oracle HCM Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle E-Business Suite
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, SAP and others in Cloud HCM. Updated: June 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.