Oracle HCM Cloud Review

The UI is simple, modern, and familiar to our users. It's decreased our cost of training for the different aspects of the system.

What is most valuable?

The UI has helped us decrease the cost of training our users to use different aspects of the system. It’s very modern and has aspects that the users are familiar with from other sites, like Amazon or Apple, so the tool is very simple for them.

How has it helped my organization?

I personally tried implementing this HR functionality in another Oracle product called E-Business Suite, but it didn’t have a good adoption because of the user experience. So, we were early adopters on this and we’ve moved forward with different versions.

What needs improvement?

Integration. We still have Oracle E-Business Suite in other business areas, so integration of HCM Cloud into it would be an improvement.

Also, they should be working towards making the back end simpler for IT.

I've used it for almost three years.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

We haven't scaled it since it was implemented.

7/10.

7 to 8/10.

We were using another solution from Oracle, and switched because of the more modern architecture and better user experience.

It's very straightforward, very simple. Coming from another Oracle tool, they’ve done a great job simplifying the setup and the steps for performing the setup. It was very simple because it’s cloud-based.

We did it internally. We have a team of experts.

I think it’s pretty straightforward. I would advise others to make sure that they have a plan in place and that they’re prepared before they sign the contracts. Since it’s cloud, once you sign the contract the clock will start ticking and you’ll start playing. Getting ready, preparing for the project, and working with the Oracle Sales team on the contract is very important to save some money.

We didn’t compare with other products. We’re an Oracle shop.

What other advice do I have?

Have a knowledgeable partner who knows your HR processes. Don’t select a partner just because of their technical skills with the product or knowledge of the product.

**Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a platinum partner.