Oracle HCM Cloud Review

A solution that's stable, with a straightforward setup and easy to use dashboards

What is our primary use case?

We're primarily using the solution for expansion purposes.

What is most valuable?

The solution's most valuable features are all the human resources aspects and access management, as well as the talent review. The solution's talent management is very, very good.

The dashboard is easy to use and the interface is very flexible.

What needs improvement?

The features available in EBS should be available on the cloud as well. When these features are not available on the cloud, it's hard to convince customers to migrate.

The solution needs to allow for more integrations and customizations.

I've been using the solution for five years.

The stability of the product is very good. Sometimes, however, it depends on the network and bandwidth, because it is a cloud-based solution.

We haven't had to contact technical support.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's cloud-based, which makes it easy. We don't have to do anything on hardware; we simply buy the license and start configuring.

Our licensing is renewed on a yearly basis.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model. All Oracle HCM models are only available on the cloud.

Oracle has opened up their solution to allow for anyone to make enhancement requests. Oracle will analyze these requests, and, if it's feasible, they may work to implement the request in new builds.

I would rate the solution eight out of ten.