Oracle HFM Review

You can access it through the web interface or through Microsoft Office based solutions.

Valuable Features

The versatile data is probably the most valuable feature, since you can access it through the web interface or through Microsoft Office based solutions like Excel, Excel Smart View, PowerPoint and Word. You can tailor it to your needs as well. The language is great. The way that it’s scripted is not very complex so you can easily reuse the code.

Room for Improvement

Moving forward with some mobile applications would be an improvement.

Use of Solution

I have been using the product for seven years. I’ve spent four years as an administrator and three years as a consultant.

There have been some stable cases, but not all of them are.

It's highly scalable for any size company. It's stipulated a virtual server, so you can just add more memory.

They are definitely knowledgeable, but sometimes it takes time to get the right person. There will always be someone who can help you, but to get there can take time and effort.

It is not technically difficult to implement.

Other Advice

I would recommend the product. I would give it a nine out of ten, only because of some of the stability issues.

Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, SAP, IBM and others in Business Performance Management. Updated: June 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.