Oracle Hyperion Review

In the most simplest way, it allows the availability of data to be predefined as well as customized based on user inputs and requirements.

What is most valuable?

Simplistic manner of availability, provided the input is source corrected.

How has it helped my organization?

In the most simplest way, the product allows the availability of data to be predefined as well as customized based on user inputs and requirements. While in the past, this was more complex leading to data integrity issues, it is now far more controlled in the new environment.

What needs improvement?

Improvements might relate to the integration of the visual aspect of the product. While this is more database reporting, integration with the BA module similar to PS would be very useful.

There is a scope for improvement in the governance of the product. Also, there is a growing need for the product to have a real time connectivity to other non-Oracle based ERP services to service the growing needs of the organization.

I've used it for around five years.

It's good.

It's good.

No previous solution was used.

It was slightly complex owing to the initial requirement gathering and defining the schema for the business process.

We used a vendor team.