Oracle Identity Cloud Service Review

Offers direct access to give authentication and authorization to users

What is most valuable?

The Identity features let us create users and give the authentication and authorization to users. With the on-premise solution, I can do the installation, configuration, and integration of Identity Access Management. This gives us direct access. The integration with the single solution E-business suite is also very valuable.

What needs improvement?

The protocol could be easier to use.

We've been using this solution for two years.

Of course it's stable to use.

It's very easy to expand and it's very user-friendly. We work as a consultant in one of our client's sites. We don't have any sites of our own, but we provide consultancy to the clients. Our clients are medium-sized, around 200 to 500 employees.

We are the ones providing support and integration. We are golden partners with Oracle and we provide a service, so if there are any critical issues, we open a case with Oracle. They will then take care of the issue, depending on the requirements and how we approach that issue.

It's a simple installation and easy to use. It's also a one-click installation.

What other advice do I have?

It depends on the business. It depends on what exactly the customer is looking for from Identity Access Management, his business needs, and what he needs from this product. It's an excellent product and the integration adapts well with all things around the solution. Before choosing the product, they should decide on what their requirements are.

From my knowledge and I'm not fully aware of the outside research, I would rate this as a nine or ten out of ten.