Oracle Identity Cloud Service Review

Stable solution with good technical support, but it needs to include a feature to disable dormant IDs

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for identity management only.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is identity management.

What needs improvement?

We may not have the full features installed yet. The only requirements are to review IDs every quarter for dormancy. The IDs that are not used for a particular number of days should be disabled automatically. This may be a feature that already exists, if it is already there then that is good, if it is not, then it is a feature that should be there.

I have been using this solution for approximately six years.

This solution is stable. We have not had any issues.

It's a scalable solution.

We are satisfied with technical support. All of the cases that we logged were sorted out.

I have been trying to review the features in Oracle with other competitive partners, especially on the governance and the review of IDs. There are workflows that it has to review the IDs by the managers every quarter, or specified duration. I am keen to learn what other products are available on the market.

What other advice do I have?

We are looking for alternative competitive products. My role is as an ID Domain Controller.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.