Oracle Identity Governance Review

Some of the valuable features are provisioning workflows and identifying life-cycle management

How has it helped my organization?

OIM contributes majorly to simplifying the user management and role management capabilities of corporate users (employees, contractors, partners, and customers) from regulatory compliance requirements by enabling least privileged access.

What is most valuable?

• Provisioning workflow
  • Accessing policies to automate provisioning requirements
  • Identifying lifecycle management
  • Identifying connector framework for unifying provisioning capabilities from OIM

What needs improvement?

This applies to the latest version of OIM support in WebLogic and WebSphere application servers only. It would be great if the Oracle Fusion Middleware team worked on making it compatible with other application servers, as it exists in OIM9.x.

No issues were found related to stability.

OIM is the right product and it is a good fit for enterprise deployments. There are no issues related to scalability, as long as it was configured as per Oracle enterprise deployment guidelines.

I would give customer service a rating of six out of 10.

I would give technical support a rating of six out of 10.

Depending upon requirements, it takes 10 days to three months to set up an environment.