Oracle Identity Governance Review

Seamless target systems integration improves efficiency by alleviating demands on the help-desk

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is for internal employee user lifecycle management and the automation of access provision for target systems. This IAM solution is implemented on-premise with complete high-availability and a separate DR site.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has improved the organization in several ways, including saving many help-desk password-reset calls, IT staff productivity, and quicker user on-boarding.

What is most valuable?

The features that we find most valuable are:

• Trusted reconciliation with target systems helps eliminate orphan accounts and alert administrators if unauthorized account detected.
  • Segregation of duties and role mapping helps streamline organization application efficiency and access certification for higher management
  • Workflow capabilities with customization help to achieve expected multi-level approvals with email/SMS alerts during access and account creation to responsible parties.

What needs improvement?

The improvements we feel are currently needed are:

• Immediate IAM product certification to new version 12c with other Oracle products such as CRM/ERP and SAP etc.
  • Simplify and add more functionality to Identity Cloud Service (IDCS)

Features that we would like to see in the next release are:

• Introduce a matured Privileged Access Management solution to make the IAM stack fully compliant with any customer environment.
  • Provide a solid roadmap to Oracle PAM or similar product under Oracle IAM umbrella.

Less than one year.

Good!

Excellent!

Technical Support - Overall Good

Rate - Excellent

Efficiency and we save a lot of time and money.

Get the right product which you can customize as per your business needs. IAM is a journey and you cannot switch products after 2-3 years; hence consider strong roadmap of the product.

Yes, CA and IBM products.