Oracle Identity Governance Review

A buggy solution with bad support, lots of bugs, and an interface that isn't user-friendly

What needs improvement?

I'm not a fan of the product. I find it very complicated.

The API, the intercommunication and the support all need improvement. They need to simplify the API history. The way the product is manufactured is poor because it's very, very buggy. Oracle is a buggy solution. The reporting is also very poor.

I've been using the solution for five years.

The solution is quite stable once you are able to overcome the bugs.

Scalability is not that easy.

Technical support is really bad. They seem to be trying to avoid answering questions. Even before they are able to answer any questions, you have to provide them with lots of lots of information and do a lot of prep.

The initial setup is quite complex. The user interface is just awful. It's not user-friendly or intuitive at all.

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model.

I would not recommend the solution. Oracle is really pushing people to go to their cloud version. So you can not really get a proper on-premises solution. It's also a horrible price and for every single connector you want to have, or that you have to get, you have to pay and pay and pay. It is very expensive for what it does.

Oracle did not put any effort into the features and implementation of their product. They just put layers on layers on layers. It's very difficult for a developer to extend the full scenario of features of this product.

I would rate the solution four out of ten.