Oracle Integration Cloud Service Review

Offers a significant number of cloud connectors available for active integration but the solution needs to mature

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use for this solution is enterprise integration.

How has it helped my organization?

The benefits of Oracle Integration Cloud Service is in terms of its cost and pricing for an organization and its integration platform. Integration Cloud comes with a usage based pricing which means the price is based on the number of integrations which are actually used. The biggest benefit is in terms of the price point.

What is most valuable?

The most important part would be the use of connectors. The significant number of cloud connectors available for active integration is its value.

What needs improvement?

The product has to mature a lot. I think they've created a lot of cloud integration platforms, and their integration cloud has to mature a lot more in terms of features and capabilities. There are other improvements for the integration cloud, like how it works with EPI.

They should bring in more orchestration and integration because it's a cloud-based solution. Now the platform is not built in a way that you can define.

I've been working with it for almost two years now.

In terms of stability, I think a lot of features weren't added. It's not so much a stability problem.

There is a limitation with the data, a limitation in terms of the amount of cancellations that you can do, and with the amount of the size of the payload.

We have around ten users using this solution in my company. We have plans to increase usage.

Our experience with their technical support is that they're just different. Sometimes they don't respond. Technical support, with the information, the documentation is not always available. You might have to reach out to another representative.

I have experience working with Amazon Lex, Connect, Amazon QuickSight, Oracle Digital Assistant, and Oracle Integration Cloud service.

The initial setup was very straightforward and it could be done easily. It usually takes minutes. It doesn't take much time.

We used a consultant to work on the integration layer.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a six out of ten. They need to add more features and better integration.

More Oracle Integration Cloud Service reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Oracle Integration Cloud Service. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
455,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.