Oracle Integration Cloud Service Review

Great professional services but need to make tools framework available for implementation partners

What is our primary use case?

It is doing great. It has its own loopholes and that's where there is an opportunity for implementation partners like us. If the product was perfect, then probably there wouldn't be a place for implementation partners. So in fact, it's not the features that attract us, but the lack of features in something like Oracle Integration Cloud leaves some room for leads implementation partners like us, some room for custom implementation services. For example, the supply chain part of the solution is not completely available for the customer as a turnkey solution so we have a role to play in terms of integration into various solutions. But not all connectors are available. With Oracle Integration Cloud we have a role in terms of connecting to different applications. Also, not all features are there. Even if we are migrating Oracle on-premise, ERP, into Oracle ERP Cloud. So it's all Oracle, but still, there are holes that we need to plug in and that's where it leaves some opportunity for us.

What needs improvement?

It could be improved in the supply chain. I think some of these features are just available to their own consulting services, their own professional services arm. Not all features are available to the implementation partners. So especially the features that are related to leverage mission turning and artificial intelligence. They're still not available to the partners in reality. So in that case, if they make tools framework available for us, then we would give them an eight.

We have been working with Oracle Integration Cloud for three years.

They are a very good partner team so I don't think there are any areas of concern on that side.

I think they're quite flexible in their pricing. So it all depends on the statement of the customer at play so they're quite flexible in terms of pricing. That's what we found.

What other advice do I have?

It works for basic stuff but if you're looking for a turnkey solution, Oracle Integration Cloud would not work. So it all depends on how heavily customized you are within the application that you already have. And there is no customization inside. You need an integration partner. That is well worth it. Your own customization has a license, Oracle Integration Cloud. I would rate Oracle Integration Cloud at a six on a scale out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More Oracle Integration Cloud Service reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Oracle Integration Cloud Service. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
457,209 professionals have used our research since 2012.