Oracle Java Cloud Service Review

I use it to test on multiple platforms such as Oracle and VMware.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of the product is being able to test on multiple platforms for Oracle, for VMware, and so on.

What needs improvement?

I think there should be improvement with the speed and it should offer a more diverse selection of the suites that I can use.

I've only used it for a year and a half.

It is a stable product. There hasn’t been that much downtime. When that does happen, it's usually just a reboot, our systems are down, or the connections are slow.

So far, it has met my organization’s scalability needs.

I don't really interact with their support. I just submit a ticket and then some guy makes it work for me. So far, it's been pretty responsive because when I submit a ticket, it's usually a turnaround time of 24 hours.

They previously used VMware VSX. We’re moving to this solution now because we're trying to roll out our Oracle 12c upgrade, so we have to use that platform.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend using it. It's not too far from what I was using before; it's just a matter of compatibility between different offerings.