Oracle Linux Review

Valuable Features

The valuable features are the performance, the backup and the restore mechanism. We have had to restore once, and everything was able to restore.

Improvements to My Organization

It’s up and running the way the business wants it to be, and it doesn’t go down like other systems do.

Room for Improvement

Performance and storage could be improved. Dashboard reporting could also be more dynamic, and it would be nice if future versions were easier for users to navigate and drill down into.

Use of Solution

We have been using the product for six years.

It is a very stable platform. It never goes down.

We have a couple environments, which have scaled according to business requirements and user growth. So far, it is going well.

We use partners for Oracle, so when we ask for support, we are forwarded to the partner that works with the solution in question. They are really good. If there is an issue where I can just drill down or look into the online forums, I do that as well.

Other Advice

Performance is amazing, and it’s better than Windows. I would give it a ten out of ten.