Oracle Log Analytics Cloud Service Review

Very easy to identify log analytics and extremely user friendly

What is our primary use case?

I'm the chief operations officer and we are partners of Oracle in Bangladesh.

How has it helped my organization?

Using this solution enables our users to figure out, within a second, any problems with the application or the database. I think this is a big achievement and shows the good usability function of Log Analytics. Whenever there are issues now, we can quickly figure out what it is and what's causing it.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very user friendly. The IT analysis provides the best solution for a foreign IT decision-maker as to how this infrastructure is going. Log Analytics enables us to simplify and identify the query that is creating a report. The user can easily identify details using the log analytics. It's the most useful aspect of the solution.

What needs improvement?

The reporting is sometimes a little slow.

I've been using this solution for four years.

This is a good and stable product.

The scalability is very good.

The technical support is very helpful. As a partner in local markets, the support is synchronized enabling the partner to provide support to customers. There is plenty of documentation and it's not very complex.

The initial setup is very straightforward with a step-by-step guide in the Oracle Cloud Platform and a lot of good documentation available. It can be deployed in one day.

Compared to other providers, this product is cheaper by about 30% to 40%.

What other advice do I have?

I've used the solution in two different situations, one in the manufacturing sector, the other , in a banking platform. I'd say this is a very good product for banking. It works for everyone throughout the bank regardless of branch or location. They have to maintain their servers and other essential functions and this product does that. I recommend this product to our customers and explain the features and functionalities and why they should go with it. I would recommend this products, especially for those customers who are using multi servers. When IT faces the challenges of managing their servers from different locations, this solution is very helpful with that.

Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Splunk, Moogsoft and others in IT Operations Analytics. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.