Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
Its charts, drill-downs, and maps features improve the way we build charts and obtain graphical representations of data.

Valuable Features:

• Charts
  • Navigation
  • Drill Downs
  • Variables especially- session variables
  • Maps

Improvements to My Organization:

For building charts and graphical representations, we don't have to do much work, so in that area it's good.

Room for Improvement:

Customers are expecting many out of box things, which, currently, OBIEE doesn't support. e.g. customers are expecting pop up boxes with messages, and navigation. There are lots of buttons for navigating, downloading and invoking etc. Just like in the current version of OBIEE, we are dragging sections, text boxes in building the dashboard, in the same way as we can get pop up boxes, and buttons, we don't need to write Javascripts. In the market, we are getting many additional tools.

Use of Solution:

I've been using this product for the past three years. As I'm working as an OBIEE Developer, I am using this tool most of the time.

Deployment Issues:

Stability Issues:

Scalability Issues:

There were no big issues.

Average. Their guys are taking much time in resolving issues. They might be experts, but still there is lot of lag in delivering good support.

0 Comments

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 203,620 professionals have used our research on 5,518 solutions.