Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
The reporting is a good feature. Sometimes there is an issue of font size during the deployment.

Valuable Features:

• Dashboards
  • KPIs
  • Scorecards
  • Analysis
  • Reporting

Improvements to My Organization:

Working as a BI Consultant, I have to develop different analyses, reports and dashboard documents to analyze the status of different business measures. We are using OBIEE and MicroStrategy for the purpose of enterprise performance management by defining and describing different business perspectives and objectives, Initiatives and results are analyzed on the basis of these defined attributes.

Use of Solution:

I've been using it for six months to a year.

Deployment Issues:

Sometimes there is an issue of font size, spacing and other related formatting document issues.

Stability Issues:

We've experienced no issues with performance. However, the larger amount of number of selectors, filters etc. you have, the longer it will take to display an analysis.

Scalability Issues:

It's been able to scale for our needs.

7/10

8/10

Previous Solutions:

I started with OBIEE, and I am still using it for References.

Initial Setup:

It was straightforward.

Implementation Team:

We implemented it in-house.

Other Solutions Considered:

We're also using MicroStrategy.

Other Advice:

If you are looking for Purely Performance Management of a whole Enterprise, then you should choose OBIEEE, otherwise choose MicroStrategy.

0 Comments

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 204,145 professionals have used our research on 5,524 solutions.