Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
The way we are able to send data out to users and the ability for them to do acquiring themselves are valuable features.

Valuable Features:

Room for Improvement:

I'd like to see easier paths for upgrades. We also have some technical difficulties that we are trying to work around.

Use of Solution:

I’ve used the solution for two-and-a-half years.

Stability Issues:

It has been consistently stable for us, and we have not had any downtime. We haven’t pushed it that much.

Scalability Issues:

We haven’t scaled the product yet. Our size has grown, but we did not have to scale the servers. Since we are managed on the cloud, though, scalability would be pretty straightforward. Oracle manages the product on the back end.

They are knowledgeable. Reaction times can take a while, but once you find the right people, they can solve any issue.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup was relatively average in terms of difficulty. We had an Oracle consultant come in and help us. It ended up being pretty quick, and the consultant was good. We had it stood up in six months.

Other Advice:

Make sure the product meets your needs and that your enterprise is able to use it for a long period of time. You should also look at the evaluation and the support. I would rate OBIEE an 8 or a 9 out of 10, since most other products are not as user friendly. From a user perspective it’s good, but from a maintenance perspective it needs a little work.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 222,498 professionals have used our research on 5,691 solutions.