Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
The capability to implement business and data manipulation logic in the RPD provides a powerful interface for developers to work on. It should be easier to build reports.

Valuable Features

The capability to implement business and data manipulation logic in the RPD provides a very powerful interface for the developers to work on.

Improvements to My Organization

We've had a situation where we had data residing in different databases and we wanted to have a robust reporting solution for one of our verticals. OBIEE helped us in achieving that and we were able to build a solution around it which is now widely used throughout the organization.

Room for Improvement

The ease of building reports can be improved in the product. In an era where strong visualization tools like Tableau and QlikView are becoming popular, it is very important that Oracle looks into this aspect.

Use of Solution

I've been using OBIEE for over four years now. During this time, I've seen the evolution of the product from 10g to 11g.

I would rate the level of customer service to be very high. The support was extensive and timely. I would rate it 8 out of 10.

We were able to get answers to our technical queries fairly quickly. I would rate the level of technical support at 8 out of 10.

The earlier scenario of data reporting was mainly based out of Excel, which was neither robust nor stable. There was no security setup and since everyone had his/her own copy of the Excel sheet, there was no single source of truth.

These issues prompted us to move towards OBIEE as a solution.

The initial setup and configuration of the product was complex as it involved a lot of steps. We also encountered a few errors during installation, but with the help of technical support, we were able to resolve those.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.