Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
We use the dashboard, analytics, and fast report generation. New reports are hard to use.

Valuable Features:

The best features are the dashboard and the analytics. The report generation is very fast.

Improvements to My Organization:

At the organizational level, it's pretty secure. The security is the best part. We use OBIEE with QlikView as a composition of that, so that both of these applications support each other.

Room for Improvement:

I think for ease of use, right now, OBIEE is a nice tool. Business users can use the reports nicely, but with a lot of the new reports, some IT guys are still required. If they could make that easier, because the business users don't understand the SQLs. If that could be some kind of GUI drag and drop for those fields, it would be quite awesome.

Stability Issues:

We haven’t had any issues with downtime. It’s quite good.

Scalability Issues:

It's quite a heavy tool, and can be scaled to any level.

Support is good.

Other Solutions Considered:

Actually, we have all sorts of Oracle applications in our stack. We use SQL.

Other Advice:

Use OBIEE if you have large data to process for heavy duty applications. If you are using it for a small to mid-sized company, OBIEE doesn't make much sense. It is for large enterprises.

0 Comments

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 203,620 professionals have used our research on 5,518 solutions.