Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
It provides centralized data governance. The visualizations and usability can be improved a lot.

Valuable Features

The cost factor is the most valuable feature. It's very cheap to deploy it enterprise-wide without having to worry about breaking the bank.

Improvements to My Organization

The biggest advantage that I find is the centralized data governance, i.e., one version of truth is critical for any business. For me, OBIEE provides that one version of truth.

Room for Improvement

The visualizations and usability aspects in this product can be improved a lot. Even now, I constantly hear people comparing Tableau to OBIEE and how Tableau has a better UI and is easier to use compared to OBIEE, which is a bit difficult.

It does need some level of tuning but more or less, it is stable.

We have deployed it enterprise-wide and it works well for us.

Opening a ticket with the support team can be frustrating. It takes a long time to resolve the issue.

We did not look at any other products.

The setup process was straightforward.

Other Advice

It's self-explanatory and not much guidance is needed.

However, you should not skimp on the hardware. It's a hardware-intensive product, so you must make sure you have good hardware.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 242,381 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.