Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
It provides centralized data governance. The visualizations and usability can be improved a lot.

Valuable Features:

The cost factor is the most valuable feature. It's very cheap to deploy it enterprise-wide without having to worry about breaking the bank.

Improvements to My Organization:

The biggest advantage that I find is the centralized data governance, i.e., one version of truth is critical for any business. For me, OBIEE provides that one version of truth.

Room for Improvement:

The visualizations and usability aspects in this product can be improved a lot. Even now, I constantly hear people comparing Tableau to OBIEE and how Tableau has a better UI and is easier to use compared to OBIEE, which is a bit difficult.

Stability Issues:

It does need some level of tuning but more or less, it is stable.

Scalability Issues:

We have deployed it enterprise-wide and it works well for us.

Opening a ticket with the support team can be frustrating. It takes a long time to resolve the issue.

Previous Solutions:

We did not look at any other products.

Initial Setup:

The setup process was straightforward.

Other Advice:

It's self-explanatory and not much guidance is needed.

However, you should not skimp on the hardware. It's a hardware-intensive product, so you must make sure you have good hardware.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 222,498 professionals have used our research on 5,691 solutions.