Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
The interface gives us all the financial reporting, all the operational reporting, as well as the delivery reporting.

Valuable Features:

What I like about OBIEE is the kind of interface we have at OBIEE gives us all the financial reporting, all the operational reporting, as well as the delivery reporting. All of these reporting modules are quite good at OBIEE, and they actually help us.

It's quite faster, the way it is integrated with the whole Oracle ecosystem. Speed is one of the key issues. You don't like clicking on something and just waiting for even a few minutes. It becomes a pain; so performance is the key when it comes to using OBIEE.

Room for Improvement:

I just saw somewhere, OBIEE on cloud: that could be the good thing. Right now, what we have is OBIEE on premise. Certainly, I cannot currently check the reports on my mobile. But that could be one advantage OBIEE would have on cloud, once they move.

Certainly the look and feel of the user interface is something should be improved further.

Use of Solution:

I have been using it for three years.

Stability Issues:

I've been using it for the last three years, and we never faced any such issues.

Scalability Issues:

It is certainly scalable. Obviously, I can't predict how it will respond to millions of users working, but certainly a few thousand. We have added, subtracted, and soon, and it works perfectly.

We get quite good support if we enter a service request, and so forth. It's good.

Initial Setup:

Obviously, I can't answer that because, as an end user, setup is more a matter of configuring parameters, like, if I need to generate certain reports on basis of certain dimensions, for different quarters, and so forth. Apart from that, as an end user, I don't customize or configure the application.

Other Advice:

Obviously, I would prefer a product which was integrated with the whole Oracle ecosystem. If you are already using an Oracle ecosystem without some database, an ERP solution ,or integrations and so forth, OBIEE is a natural choice in that case. Obviously, there some advantages with the ecosystem, and it works perfectly fine for us.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 233,024 professionals have used our research on 5,881 solutions.