Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
We can import data from Excel files, CSV files, along with our ERP systems.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature is that we don't have to do anything. They give the code by themselves. We just have to do minor customizations. Its usability is really good. When we implement the tool, we can implement it in a short span of time and start doing enhancements on the basis. It's really good; a good tool.

They offer multiple database support. We can import data from Excel files, CSV files, along with our ERP systems. I just think that’s a cool thing.

Room for Improvement

The only thing is: Upgrades are critical. They are migrating their business intelligence systems. They have introduced cloud-based analytical solutions. I like where it is going, but with what we have been using, we are facing difficulties in upgrading and so on.

Use of Solution

In my company, they have been using it for seven or eight years.

I've been working on OBIEE since the beginning of my career, around eight or nine years.

This is definitely a stable solution.

One feedback would be that their upgrade is not as easy as other cloud solutions. You have to install the software again and migrate the repositories. That's kind of bad; that's a negative.

Nonetheless, it could serve as a business solution for the whole organization, multiple business teams, and so on.

The solution is definitely scalable. I have seen it grow with my company. Once the tool is implemented, multiple teams want to exploit the tool, derive different business cases out of it and build different dashboards out of it. They give a base system, on which we can do ad-hoc reporting. Dashboard development is also extensive with OBIEE.

Technical support is quick actually. I've been communicating with those guys regarding multiple issues. The support is good. They look into our issue and give the best possible solution to us. So far, it has worked out good. They're definitely knowledgeable. They are knowledgeable about the issues. They figure it out and give out multiple possible ways to approach the problem and find a solution.

Other Advice

This is definitely a good tool. I recommend it. Moreover, if someone was thinking about implementing this solution and they came to me, I would have a quick chat telling them the pros and cons we faced during the implementation. I would give them ideas about how useful it was for our business.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.