Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
Answers, the ability to create ad hoc reports for the business, is valuable. A self-service approach to gathering and integrating the data would be nice.

Valuable Features:

I think Answers, the ability to create ad hoc reports for the business, is the most valuable feature. They really like that.

Improvements to My Organization:

It definitely provides benefits for analyzing data.

Room for Improvement:

I think there should be a few more features like the other BI tools in the market, kind of like the self-service approach of gathering data and then integrating the information.

Stability Issues:

Stability is 9 out of 10. It's pretty stable, but once in a while, we get some issues.

Scalability Issues:

I'd say there are some limitations. One of my projects is looking for graphics. There's some limitation on graph and the charting capabilities; it couldn't do a Gantt chart, for example.

Oracle support is sometimes pretty vague, and the way they analyze the issue or try to troubleshoot, it's very timely. It takes a long time.

Other Solutions Considered:

When I started with the company, we already had it.

Other Advice:

It's a very good tool. It will satisfy a lot of the needs, but I think there's room for improvement.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 233,024 professionals have used our research on 5,881 solutions.