Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
Answers, the ability to create ad hoc reports for the business, is valuable. A self-service approach to gathering and integrating the data would be nice.

Valuable Features

I think Answers, the ability to create ad hoc reports for the business, is the most valuable feature. They really like that.

Improvements to My Organization

It definitely provides benefits for analyzing data.

Room for Improvement

I think there should be a few more features like the other BI tools in the market, kind of like the self-service approach of gathering data and then integrating the information.

Stability is 9 out of 10. It's pretty stable, but once in a while, we get some issues.

I'd say there are some limitations. One of my projects is looking for graphics. There's some limitation on graph and the charting capabilities; it couldn't do a Gantt chart, for example.

Oracle support is sometimes pretty vague, and the way they analyze the issue or try to troubleshoot, it's very timely. It takes a long time.

Other Solutions Considered

When I started with the company, we already had it.

Other Advice

It's a very good tool. It will satisfy a lot of the needs, but I think there's room for improvement.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 242,381 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.