Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
The portfolio managers and schedulers pull data in and report out.

Valuable Features:

I like the solution's ability to query all of the data and pull it into a very user-friendly interface. We are using this as part of the Oracle Primavera suite.

Improvements to My Organization:

I like the ability of the portfolio managers and schedulers to pull data in very easily and report out. This is the critical feature that we needed. This was the reason why we purchased it. You can configure what you need and make it look the way you want it to. The screens are set up in an excellent way. This solution has had a huge impact agency wide.

Room for Improvement:

I would like to see a little more flexibility in the configuration.

Use of Solution:

We have been using this solution since June, 2016.

Oracle support was helpful when we needed them for installation and configuration. They provided excellent support.

Previous Solutions:

We have been using Oracle for many years. We just needed to expand what we already had in Oracle. We have a solid database with Oracle.

Initial Setup:

The instructions and information that Oracle provided were very detailed. The challenge was that we didn’t have any prior experience with the installation and configuration. Oracle support has been great and helped us with the process.

Other Solutions Considered:

We looked at third-party software, but we prefer to stick with Oracle. With Oracle, it’s easy to integrate with each of the suites and modules that we already had. We didn’t want the cost of integrating with third-party apps. This was an easy decision for us.

Other Advice:

I would advise others to document what your current environment is and plan your installation and configuration ahead of time. It will then go smoother and faster. Plan your existing environment in detail and document it. This is critical.

When I look for a product, I focus on security, reliability, and ease of use.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 213,954 professionals have used our research on 5,586 solutions.