Oracle OBIEE Review

Having the conformed structures makes it easier for end users to pull reports. There is a lot of room for improvement to incorporate more advanced statistical modeling into the product.

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is RPD.

How has it helped my organization?

I think having the conformed structures makes it a lot easier for end users and pulling reports together.

What is most valuable?

I find the most valuable feature of the solution is the RPD, so the BI Server component, and the building conformed structures across unconformed data.

What needs improvement?

I think there is a lot of room for improvement. This solution is weak in the data science perspective. I have past data science experience. And, I find that there is a lot of room for improvement in terms of incorporating more advanced statistical modeling into the product.

I come from a data science background. I find that there is a lot of room for improvement to incorporate more advanced statistical modeling into the product.

I have not been using it long enough to pass judgment on the stability of the product.

I think to spread this across an enterprise will be a significant investment. Be prepared to spend a lot of time and money.

I have past experience with QlikView, Tableau and Sisense.