Oracle OBIEE Review
The RPD is very useful in changing and creating models as per requirements, but visualization needs a boost
What is our primary use case?
- Primarily for traditional data warehouse reporting
- Also giving end users the flexibility of ad-hoc reporting.
How has it helped my organization?
The tabular and pivot reports with generic graphs and charts are helpful in representing summarized reports on dashboards.
What is most valuable?
- Union reports, pivot views, column selectors, action frameworks and write back reports.
- The RPD is also very useful in changing and creating models as per requirements.
What needs improvement?
- Visualization of OBIEE needs a boost.
- The data mashup functionality and ease of use for end users also need to be improved a lot.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Apr 11 2019