Oracle Product Hub Review

We're now able to search the Product Data Hub and remove duplicate items, but the ad-hoc reports need improvement.

What is most valuable?

We found, most valuable, the ability to view all the information about all of our Items (previously in 8 different systems) in one screen. Additionally, the integration tools allowed our IT staff to quickly learn, and implement, the interfaces necessary saving us from spending for outside consultants.

How has it helped my organization?

We are now able to search the PDH *Product Data Hub" and remove duplicate items. There are several ways to generate reports, look and compare, than we previously had. This is allowing us to reduce redundant inventory and improve cash-flow.

What needs improvement?

Some of our users are very picky. This is common, but almost none like the out-of-box report writing, specifically the Ad-hoc reports. I liked it, but he probably drives an Audi.

Managing the Identity Server which was bundled with the Application server, proved menacing. Eventually the issues stabilized.

See above

7 out of 10.

8 out of 10

Complex, like most other generic ERP systems.

both... very mixed experience level, but everyone picked up their pieces and ran with them.