Oracle Service Cloud Review

Testimonial Review of Oracle RightNow CX

What is most valuable?

Basically, it is a suite built for providing services; the ability to connect to the customers is a highlight here by making use of all communication modes. A meaningful interaction with the customer in order to gather the utmost possible information to provide better solution makes the difference here.

Features including Chat, Co-Browse, SLA, Social Monitor, Knowledge Base, Smart Assistant, etc., are found most valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

67% of consumers turn to a company's social media site for customer service. Social Monitoring does a perfect job here (by social media integration with Oracle RightNow).

What needs improvement?

• Customization of the client's branding establishment instead of the default Oracle brand signs (example: logo in the login Screen)

I have used it for six months.

We have had no issues with the deployment.

It is an absolutely stable product with no issues.

It is definitely a scalable product.

Customer service is 9/10.

Technical support is 9/10.

This is my first experience working with a cloud CRM tool like Oracle RightNow.

Initial setup was completely straightforward. Required interface- and site-level modifications can be done easily in the cloud portal with the help of Configuration Assistant.

Customers who enjoy a great customer experience actually pay 30% more on average for that experience. Great knowledge gathering and continuous requests to provide prolonged service are the ROI.

What other advice do I have?

The customer journey surrounds three experiences: "The Web Experience", "The Contact Centre Experience" and "The Social Experience". Oracle RightNow has given equal importance to these three, which overwhelmingly satisfies the customer.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're CX Admins. Oracle Partners.