Oracle Service Cloud Review

With workflows, only necessary ​data is exposed on the screens for agents to complete a ticket.

What is most valuable?

• Reporting
  • Knowledge-base
  • Incident management
  • Chat
  • Co-browse
  • Smart Assistant
  • Workflows

How has it helped my organization?

Utilizing workflows allows for providing the right screens for agents to complete on a ticket where only the necessary data is exposed and automation can be built into the workflow resulting in potential less clicks for agents.

What needs improvement?

When answer links are embedded within the ticket message threads, agents are taken to the customer portal; the development team should identify another option. Also, SMS should be built into the product without having to use a third-party application.

I have been using it since Nov 2009.

On a few occasions, we encountered deployment issues, but Oracle Service Cloud support was always able to provide a workaround if a bug/defect was identified.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

The Oracle Support team finds solutions; I would give them a 7 out of 10.

Technical support is an 8 out of 10.

We did not previously use a different solution.

Initial setup currently is a bit complex, just due to the multiple locations to log in to determine where the instance is located.

We are a vendor.

Before choosing this product, we did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

This is an excellent product. The development team at Oracle is constantly creating new better versions. This product is an excellent application for customer service - dynamic knowledge management, ticket management, robust analytics and can be administered by a business analyst!!

Nov 2016
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are an Oracle Platinum Partner.
More Oracle Service Cloud reviews from users